General Tips for Recorded interview!
- Long hair must be UP & all off your face, no dangly bits hanging down.
- Top button of shirt closed
- Shoulders back & sit into the seat (in other words don't sit on edge of seat)
- Interviews are 3 - 5 mins long
- No one word answers, expand on points
- Mention a range of LCVP activities and skills to obtain excellent marks; Eg: Action Plan (organisation and planning skills), Summary Report ( research skills, writing skills), CV (ICT skills) etc. explain briefly the activity undertaken and skills developed.
- Don't over analyse the Work Experience during the interview as it is already a portfolio item and you run the risk of duplicating material. Mention it if you wish but don't spend the 5 mins talking about it.
- Prepare your answers, Practice with a friend or relative.
- Be confident and relax!